Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Beginning

Hi, my name is Dawna.

Welcome!

I am a new wife that has cooked many of the same meals for the majority of our 1st year together.
My husband (Nik) and I needed a change...so I finally took that step forward...and have had a BLAST doing so!

Here I am sharing new recipes that I have found (definitely NOT created) and I figured there are others out there that might enjoy this journey with me.
If anything...this will be nice to keep all my tested and true recipes in one location.
 



They won't get on this blog until it passes 2 categories...
1) Delicious - They need Nik's approval
and
B) Simple - I need to be able to make the dishes with ease...which usually means I can count all the main ingredients on one hand...and maybe a few other fingers if necessary.



Maybe you have some tips for the recipes I post...let me know. 
I would love to learn and grow.
Maybe you have some new recipes for me to try...email them to me. 
I would love to add to my book.
Maybe you don't think you are the best at cooking...trust me, these are easy. 
Heck, I made them!
Maybe you are just beginning...well so am I! 
Let's be Cooking Buddies!
Lastly...
Maybe you have been cooking for years and years and decades and beyond...here are some more to try.


Follow.
Enjoy.
Thanks,
Dawna

1 comment:

Uncle Kevin said...

Oh my gosh, Dawnabug, you are a genius. I'll be following this blog. <3,

Uncle Kevin